When you install the Collabica App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account:
5.1) API Scope list:
- write_products - receiving products from suppliers and creating necessary products for retailers
- write_inventory -synchronization of inventory between supplier and retailer stores- write_orders - receiving retailer orders and creating suppliers orders
- write_draft_orders - receiving retailer draft orders and creating suppliers draft orders
- read_locations - obtaining information about warehouses
- read_assigned_fulfillment_orders - to create a delivery from the warehouse of the retailer from which the stock was originally debited
- write_fulfillments - retailer order status update
5.2)We collect the following types of personal information from you once you have installed the Collabica App:
Identifiers: first name, last name, email, phone number;
Commercial information: revenue amount, shop domain, orders information, billing information
This information may be collected directly by us or through Shopify, Inc. and sent to us when you install our Collabica App.
5.3)Retailers' customer data
Retailers' customer data is processed and transmitted via the application to the supplier.
- any other information on the order (which is in the orders card);
5.4)Purpose to processing your data - authorization, authentication, analytics, orders history, providing services in Collabica App.
We do not use this data for advertising and marketing purposes.
There are no marketing or advertising related services in Collabica App.
We do not process data from customers of retailer for purposes other than facilitating the interaction between the supplier and the retailer in order to deliver the order to the end customer.
5.5)Data processing period:
- If the data subject is a brand - until the brand deletes their account from our application.
-Unless and until the data subject ask us to delete this information.
5.6)Location of storing and processing information:
For the purposes of processing the data of users of the application, we use only providers in Europe.
List of providers:
-Fornex Hosting S.L.
Edificio Altair - Office 212 Urb. Saladillo 214 29680 Estepona (Málaga), Spain
- AWS Europe - Amazon Web Services EMEA SARL, Luxembourg-based AWS entity
5.6.2)For the purpose: billing between retailers and suppliers.
For the billing purpose we use Stripe, Inc, that may store your bank account and/or credit card details (referred to as "Payment Information"). We connect with those third parties to bill you for payments associated with using the Service. We do not store or process payment information, such as your credit or debit card number or your bank account number.
Stripe, Inc privacy https://stripe.com/en-in/privacy
5.7) For all questions and requests related to the security of your information, please contact us and our privacy officers firstname.lastname@example.org